Welcome to the Somphamit (Li Phi) waterfalls that you can see from the island of Don Khone. These impressive with their speed and the sound of water falling on the rocks will leave an unforgettable memory. Near the many views of the falls, you can access to a small beach for a refreshing swim. Here, a relaxation area and bar is installed .
- The French bridge that joins the island of Don Dhet.
- Old Locomotives dating attempts to create a transport network between Cambodia and Laos in the early XXI century
- Irrawaddy dolphins in the southern tip of the island. The species is endangered.
- The village, with a few colonial houses.
- The many footpaths, by walk or bike to discover the island with its forests, rice fields, peacefull and quiet.